1) Vanna White: Hey, after umpteen years on Wheel of Fortune, she got a chance to host, and I say good for her, but we all know the real money is in seeing Pat urn the letters. Work it, Sajak!
This week still trails the following on her career highlights list:
2) Good Times: The sixth season Christmas episode is one of those "talent show" episodes, and you get to see the gals doing En Vogue 15 years before En Vogue did! More importantly, the series should be on all our minds because this Wednesday, ABC's live recreation of an old Good Times episode will feature in the James Evans role one of the only men as cool as John Amos: Andre Braugher!
3) Christmas Comes to Pac-Land: Give me ONE reason this special isn't a staple--oh, wait, I did that last week. Let's just say this one is worth seeing...once.
4) Don Johnson: Yes, the Donaissance continues another week, with two reasons to celebrate today: the Watchmen season finale AND D.J.'s birthday!
5) Schlitz Beer: Look, I'm not saying anything against the official adult beverage of BOTNS, but there's something just so satisfying about celebrating something so inelegantly named:
6) Philip McKeon: R.I.P. to the former Tommy Hyatt.
7) Laura Branigan: Mo Rocca's podcast just spotlighted the late musician and Season 6 two-time Batty nominee.
8) The Love Boat: Me-TV honors the show today with a Christmas episode, and it also has a quiz up on its website. Uh, here's all the quiz you need:
Q: Is The Love Boat awesome?
A: Yes, of course it is.
including a quiz right here.
9) Filmation: Have you heard our new bonus episode yet? Oh, what Filmation could have done with some of our ideas of comic books that should have been TV series!
10) Ed McMahon: I can't let this one go. Even as I enjoy my usual diet of favorites like the Chipmunks' album this holiday season, I can't get this out of my head, and I feel like there should be not only a Christmas equivalent, but a New Year's one as well: