1) Prime Video: It announced an upcoming price hike, which I'm sure means it will make all the IMDB-TV content it has available without ads to people who PAY for the Prime service, right? Right?
2) David Letterman: An official YouTube channel with tons of clips from the NBC and CBS runs premiered this week. A grateful nation rejoices...yet still crosses its fingers that Don Giller's channel with the full episodes will survive.
3) New shows on streaming in February: Gimme a Break!, Quark, and One in a Million are the standouts, showing up on Tubi, Crackle, and Crackle, respectively.
4) Dolly Parton: Congratulations to the icon for making the nominee class of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and for being named host of the upcoming ACM Awards. At some point Dolly went from go-to joke reference to national treasure.
5) Black History Month: How many times do I have to tell everyone: Know your Shirley Hemphill, America!
6) National Frozen Yogurt Day: Enjoy a cold one and tell 'em BOTNS sent you!
7) Megan Gallagher: Happy birthday to the former China Beach star, who also appeared in Slap Maxwell: