1) Sesame Street: Gets the top spot because, out of all that--buzzword alert--content available on HBO Max, this is the closest thing to what we could consider a "vintage" television series.
2) KITT: Did you know it was Autonomous Vehicle Day? If you see one today, but it a beer.
3) Mr. Belvedere: The surviving cast reunited on Zoom for charity--yes, all of them, even Brice Beckham.
4) John Houseman: One of the original bad asses of the small screen called out T.J. Hooker in a promo we shared earlier this week. When he talks, people tremble.
5) Richard Herd: R.I.P. to the prolific non-Karl Malden who, long before he was Wilhelm on Seinfeld, starred in shows like T.J. Hooker. I hope this finally quashes that long beef with Houseman.
6) Night Court: The final episode aired this date in 1992. It's not, I would just like to point out, on HBO Max.
7) Sharon Gless: happy Birthday to Cagney! Or is ir Lacey. Damn it, I always do that. Happy birthday to the fine star of Switch!
8) Celebrity Comedy Football Classic: We mentioned this earlier this week. Hal Linden you have the juice to make this happen: We NEED a release of this program!
9) Steven Kampmann: Happy birthday to one of the forgotten alumni of Newhart, the first two seasons' Kirk, and also a writer on WKRP.
10) Matlock: Or perhaps I should say, "Maaaaaaatlooooock!" It gets a marathon on Decades this weekend.