2) Lionel Stander: Interesting life, indeed, for Hart to Hart's Max, as Mike said on the pod.
3) The Flash: The movie didn't do so well, but we still love him.
4) Billy Crystal: The Kennedy Center will honor the former star of The Billy Crystal Comedy Hour in December.
5) Little Shots: This pilot, directed by Ron Howard, aired 40 years ago tonight on NBC. A group of preteens spend the last day of summer break together. In the cast are Joey Lawrence, Soleil Moon Frye, and Vincent Schiavelli (presumably not one of the Little Shots).
6) The Tim Conway Show: ME-TV posted this story about nit one, but two different failed shows with the title. With the rising powers of AI, can we get a third one on the air before the decade ends?
7) Michael Lembeck: Happy 75th birthday to the prolific director, Kaptain Kool, and Max on One Day at a Time.
8) Stand Up and Cheer!: 50 years ago today, this syndicated variety program featured BOTNS favorite Hugh O'Brian singing a spirited tribute to peach melba (not really). Below is a clip from a different episode of the series so you can see what it's like:
9) National Leon Day: Yes, it's a thing, and yes, it's an excuse to give my man Mike another Bumper Robinson appearance in the Top Ten.
10) R.I.P. Paxton Whitehead, Frederic Forrest: