1) Easter: Happy holiday, everyone! We haven't yet done an official Easter podcast episode.
On another note, did you catch this mysterious image posted here the other day?
2) She's a Good Skate, Charlie Brown: Bet you didn't expect us to highlight this Peanuts special today! I just watched it this past week.
Now playing on Apple Plus, this 1980 half-hour is weird--intelligible adults, vaguely Eastern European Snoopy as a skating coach, and, oh, yeah, the whole thing is built around Peppermint Patty's obsessive training to be a champion figure skater. Worth a watch,
3) K-MART: Only 3 stores remain in the United States! It was huge in my toy-getting days, I tell you--huge!
8) Daffy Duck: The star of stage and screen debuted on this date in 1937 in Porky's Duck Hunt.
9) Dick Vitale: Dickie V is cancer free according to a statement he released this week.
10) R.I.P. Liz Sheridan: