As for me, my holiday watching was a lot different this year, and I wasn't able to get many of my usual specials into the mix, but the 12 Days of Watching gave me a lot of new episodes and plenty of enjoyment! To wrap up the festivities, here is my list of favorites, bottom to top (not counting the commercials):
10) Saturday Night Live: Do I need to see this again? Not unless I am producing a George Foreman documentary. Or a Janeane Garafolo one.
9) Gimme a Break: Nell's Joeymania killed this one for me.
8) Solid Gold Christmas Special 1982: Loved it for what it was, but it might be one and done. After all, I have many other Solid Gold Christmas episodes to watch!
7) Siskel and Ebert: They just really did not like Christmas Vacation.
6) Hollywood Palace: Can't go wrong with Bing this time of year!
5) Donny and Marie Christmas: I enjoyed this way more than I expected or cared to admit. This is a toss-up with Palace.
4) The Love Boat: Cheesy, corny, often absurd...In other words, classic Love Boat.
3) Wonder Woman: I am not sure this will be a perennial in this house, but what an epsiode! It's more toy-centric than Yule-centric, but I loved watching it.
2) The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet: A tremendous episode that I can see revisiting in future years.
1) Sale of the Century: Call me crazy...crazy for DEALS! I had a blast watching this episode, and though I may not need to see it again anytime soon, this was minute for minute the most Christmasy fun I had in the 12 Days.