1) Halloween: Get ready for tomorrow's holiday! It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown is still the best.
2) Crisis on Infinite Learverses: This video from the official Norm Lear YT channel has us thinking it's finally going to happen:
3) McDonald's Gift Certificates: A piece of candy was 30 seconds of joy, but getting these was an excuse for your folks to take you to McDonald's!
4) Henry Winkler: Happy birthday to the TV icon, who also has a one-off countdown of spooky Seventies songs on Sirius XM. It's as amiable as you would expect. "I always wanted to meet Freddie Mercury...:
5) The World Series: The Astros changed leagues years ago, but Philly/Houston still feels NLCS to me:
6) Fruit Brute: I had my first box of this last week, and it's been a long time since I had any of the monster cereals besides Count Chocula, but to me it tastes just like FrankenBerry. Not that it's a bad thing.
7) Chiller Theater: If you had something like this when you were a kid, chances are you still have an occasional bad dream because of it:
8) Hammer House of Horror/Planet of the Apes: Decades Network celebrates the holiday with marathons of these two shows!
Wait, is Planet of the Apes a horror show? Or was the horror when a programmer realized they didn't have enough episodes of Hammer House to fill the weekend?
9) Halloween with the New Addams Family: NBC premiered this special 45 years ago tonight!
10) R.I.P.: Jules Bass, Leslie Jordan