2) Shadow Chasers: RetroFan's article on the series this month has me interested in seeing more of this 1984 series! But as you can see below, so is Ricardo Montalban!
3) Matt Houston: Decades is running a marathon this weekend, and I can't help but wonder if someone asked for Magnum P.I. but they hoped they could slip this one in and no one would notice.
4) Black Friday: Just ain't the same without the riots and 2:00 A.M. sales.
You know, I don't think this is the kind of store that had riots and 2:00 A.M. sales.
5) Games Mother Never Taught You: This TV movie premiered 40 years ago tonight on CBS. It stars Loretta Swit and is based on a best-selling book about the corporate world by Betty Lehan Harragan:
6) Robin Givens: Happy birthday!
7) Miami Dolphins: The team went to 11-0, en route to an undefeated season, with a decisive win over the St. Louis Cardinals 50 years ago tonight on Monday Night Football.
8) Cyber Monday: I am gonna skip the hassle and see if I can get this guy to do my shopping for me this year:
9) Disgusting Thanksgiving foods and side dishes:
10) Jaleel White: Did you do that? Well, Mr. White, if you are asking about entertaining millions of us, yes. Yes, you did.