2) Rhoda: Decades celebrates the 1970s sitcom with a marathon this weekend.
3) Tenspeed and Brownshoe: Shout! also added this short-lived Stephen Cannell series, presumably as part of its streaming deal with the producer's library. Can Toma be up at some point in the future?
4) That's My Line: On this day 40 years ago, CBS premiered this Bob Barker-hosted summer program focusing on people's occupations. It became more like That's Incredible in its second season, but not nearly as successful and was canceled.
5) Wilford Brimley: R.I.P. to the gruff but gruff actor.
6) David Steinberg: Happy birthday (1942) to the Canadian comic, director, writer, and all-around wit.
7) National Hobo Week: Ok, wrong nation, maybe wrong kind of hobo but still:
8) National Book Lovers Day: One of the book-smartiest men I know must be loving today:
9) Amanda Bearse: Happy birthday (1958) to the former Marcy D'Arcy on Married with Children. Talk about a thankless role!
10) Pete Hamill: R.I.P. to the iconic New York newspaperman. Remember when "newspapermen" were a thing?